ZoomSystems is the world’s leading provider of automated retail solutions for brands and retailers. Our proven and innovative end-to-end solutions include the hardware (ZoomShops), software and managed services needed to effectively deploy and operate automated retail machines in high-traffic locations such as airports, malls, military bases, hotels, casinos, and universities. Our clients include some of the most recognized brands and retailers in the world such as Best Buy, UNIQLO, Proactiv, Nespresso, and Benefit Cosmetics.
Our headquarters are in downtown San Francisco (255 California Street), close to the BART station and a short walk from the Salesforce Transit Center. We are a global company, operating over 1,200 ZoomShops throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe.
The Account Vice President is responsible for identifying and procuring the real estate locations where our ZoomShops are installed and is a critical component of the expansion of the ZoomShop network. The focus for this Account Vice President position will be on airport locations but may also extend to other locations channels such as malls, train stations, hotels, and resorts.
The Account Vice President will report to ZoomSystems’ Head of Location Development. The position involves travel (up to 50%). The job may be based anywhere in the US, with a preference for San Francisco HQ.
The Account Vice President will also collaborate closely with other groups within ZoomSystems, including Contracts Administration, Brand Management, Finance, and Operations.
• Maintain an active pipeline of airport and other key real estate locations
• Negotiate material terms of the locations contracts and work with the Contracts team to close deals
• Prepare and present decks for our brand clients which describes the proposed locations and economic terms; work with Zoom Account Managers to secure client approval
• Manage the RFP response process where required
• Manage and oversee lease renewals to ensure that all locations remain under an active lease at all times
• Collaborate closely with the Head of Location Development to develop an accurate and reliable installation forecast, which is a critical component of the company’s overall financial plan.
• Serve as an information repository regarding sales and project status with individual customers, products and locations
• BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 yrs of specialty retail, retail solutions or services or kiosk placement sales experience
• Strong contacts within the airport industry a plus
• Retail/Airport/Hotel/Mall leasing experience a plus
• Travel requirement: 50%
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, excel, powerpoint, Salesforce.com
• Ability to autonomously manage a large number of accounts
Qualified candidates should submit their resume (and optional cover letter) to Melissa Jones, Head of Location Development ([email protected]).