Areas USA is looking for a strategic and passionate leader to drive our Business Development Team supporting our existing and growing business.
Why join Areas USA? When you join Areas USA, you’ll join an organization that values you and the acquired skills that you bring from the travel & hospitality, retail and/or food and beverage industries. Your role is integral to the Company’s vision and business objectives to drive alignment, impact, and culture. We value and support our team members with development, career opportunity and a flexible environment. We offer great opportunities for growth, enriched benefits, competitive compensation package and generous time off. If you’re ready to make a difference this is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- You will identify new relationships to cultivate: You will serve as a key member of the executive team as well as lead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy. You will be able to develop a growth strategy pipeline of future work, identifying, engaging, and tracking prospects through research, industry events, direct outreach, and networking.
- You will develop and secure new client relationships:You will be viewed as Airport concessions industry thought-leader by participating in conferences, panels and other media events; source and pursue M & A and other ancillary verticals that meet the company’s objectives. Lead the process of cultivating new business from an initial meeting through an award and turnover to operations while managing complex contract negotiation and work with the Legal Counsel as required.
- Extend current client relationships: You will be a steward of the culture, demonstrating and modeling Areas USA’s values and practices clearly with partnering agencies. You will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with landlords, Brands and ACDBE partners ensuring that we are exceeding their expectations and are satisfied with the experience of working with Areas USA.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Lead, coach and develop the business development team.
- Experience in managing complex relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and deliver long and short-term plans
Other Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business with course work in Marketing. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in business development. Financial modeling preferred.
- Has airport industry business development experience.
- Work location can be remote and/or any Areas locations.
Read more about our culture and environment on our career site at Areas.com