For more than a decade, the airport concessions industry has chosen the Airport Experience® Conference as the annual must-attend event. Airport executives, commercial property managers, CEOs, concession decision-makers, business development directors and more converge each year in order to do business and keep current with the trends.
If you are currently doing business in airports or are looking to expand into this non-traditional concessions industry, then there is no other event where you will have the opportunity to connect and network with hard-to-reach decision-makers.
- The Experience Hall is just that, an experience. Designed to be the hub of the show the Experience Hall is conducive to networking for exhibitors, sponsors and attendees. The Experience Hall is open for peak events and remains open during sessions to allow for continued exchange and meetings.
- The Schmooze Session allows attendees pre-scheduled, one-on-one face time with potential partners and is the perfect one-stop session to see several potential clients and partners all at once.
- The AXN Awards Gala brings the industry together in a social celebration, featuring a cocktail reception, dinner and much-anticipated awards show.
- Academy of Concessions sessions are designed to educate and build on best practices in the industry.
- Trend experts share their knowledge of the latest developments in the food and beverage, retail, technology and social media industries.
- In-depth discussions provide new entrants and industry veterans with fresh ideas, valuable trend information, and proven strategies to help prepare for the future and maximize the bottom line.
Still not sure whether this is the show for you? Click here to read what past attendees have said.