The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, have a high performing culture and we challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
We are searching for an individual with demonstrated leadership, communication and strategic skills as the Director, Revenue Management. The selected individual is a strategic partner on concession programs, revenue management activities, growth initiatives, and:
- Develops and executes departmental strategies and measures progress toward goal accomplishment aligned with the organization’s vision and customer experience objectives.
- Directs development of the department budget and work practices required to meet strategic and operational objectives.
- Oversees and coordinates the administration and implementation of comprehensive revenue management programs including, but not limited to, concessions, leasing, real estate, and parking contracts.
- Develops, recommends and administers policies and procedures governing the airport’s real estate and commercial business assets; coordinates airport development priorities with other Authority departments and businesses/tenants adjacent to the airport.
- Directs and manages the preparation of leases, easements and other real estate documents in accordance with Authority policies and regulatory requirements or directives.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations regarding complex commercial business opportunities for the Authority; provides professional expertise, analyses, advice and consultation in a variety of real estate property management and commercial development matters; represents the Authority in dealings and meetings with tenants, concessionaires and contractors.
- Provides leadership and coaching necessary to attract, develop and retain a highly competent, diverse, customer oriented staff.
- Interprets and ensures legal compliance with all applicable policies, standards, regulations and laws.
- Executes Strategy. Develop and execute departmental strategies designed to support organizational vision and goal attainment.
- Change Agent. Drive organizational change by creating a sense of urgency and fostering cross-functional collaboration and conflict resolution.
- Utilize influence to set goals, change culture and deliver on outcomes.
- Decision Quality. Enable customer focused, business driven decision making and allocation of resources.
- Exercise diplomacy and discretion in dealing with highly sensitive, complex, and confidential issues and situations.
Education & Requirements
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Eight years of progressively responsible business development, real estate management or commercial leasing experience, at least five of which were in a supervisory or program management capacity.
Depending on experience, the starting reward is up to $140,000.
Apply at http://www.san.org/Careers.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.