The Director of Concession Affairs is responsible for developing and implementing plans to promote the Nashville Airport Experience (NAE) with business partners to ensure optimal delivery of guest services in travel dining, retail, and other services. Other responsibilities include developing, analyzing, negotiating, implementing, and monitoring business plans, proposals, contracts, leases, and agreements with current and potential business partners.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic and operational direction for organizational property and concession affairs processes, including the development of applicable standards, procedures, reports, and financial analyses.
- Develops, analyzes, negotiates, implements, and monitors policies, business plans, proposals, contracts, leases, and agreements with current and potential business partners and provides management oversight for concessionaires.
- Directs the Master Concessions Program, including overseeing the successful design, construction, and implementation of all airport concessions and concessionaires.
- Provides leadership and works with staff to create a high performance, service-oriented work environment that supports the Nashville airport experience.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Authority’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, coaching/mentoring staff, planning and directing work, appraising performance and resolving problems.
- Monitors the business performance of tenants and concessionaires to ensure compliance with MNAA’s strategic business plan, leases permit compliance, etc.
- Makes recommendations and confers regularly with Sr. and Executive Staff on concessions issues.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, aviation management, or a related field
- 7 to 10 years of airport lease management or related experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in business management, aviation management, or a related field
- 10+ years of Hospitality/Food & Beverage lease management or related experience
- Accepting applications until filled
- How to apply:Apply by visiting: flynashville.com/careers
A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal. Human Resources, One Terminal Drive, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37214 – (615) 275-1782 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.___________________________________________________________________________________
The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Employment with the Nashville International Airport (BNA) is contingent upon the ability to be granted a security badge as mandated by the FAA. Post job offer background check will be conducted.