Lamar Airport Advertising is seeking an innovative, strategic thinking Project Manager to join their team. Responsibilities include:
• Assess project and identify specifications, cost estimates, and timelines
• Research approval processes and permitting processes for each project
• Prepare proposals and estimates
• Coordinate equipment purchasing, shipping and installation
• Responsible for start to finish project oversight, ensuring quality work is completed on time
• Source and vet subcontractors to provide necessary services
• Work to maintain project budget
• Ability to read and understand construction plans
• Track invoice payment & management
• Provide consistent, regular project updates
• Commissioning – conducting or contraction expertise to commission the final product (hardware and software verification)
Founded in 1902 Lamar Advertising brings significant stability and corporate resources to its Airport advertising division, with the support of its nearly 800 local offices, regional and national sales professionals who sell and manage over 325,000 digital and static displays on billboards, airports, and transit agencies across the U.S. and Canada. The company currently has partnerships with 23 airports, including Las Vegas McCarran, Dallas Love Field, Phoenix Sky Harbor, John Wayne Orange County, and Salt Lake City.
• College degree/trade certification preferred
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the construction management field preferred
• Prior experience working in an airport or government agency environment preferred
• 10+ years’ in the airport advertising concession industry preferred
• Experience managing projects in airports of varying size
• Experience in developing equipment plans for airport RFPs
We offer a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation package for all full-time employees. Some of our benefit offerings include, but are not limited to, multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation/sick time, 401K plan and incentivized wellness programs.
For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, https://adkexecutivesearch.com/images/uploads/Lamar_Project_Manager_Brochure.pdf, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Posting closes November 27, 2018.